Amps & Cabs

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Keymaster

Up to 11 and beyond…

Shaun
      Participant

I’m into running a small wet/dry rig at home. I have some pedals going into one amp running into a hot plate with its line out going to a delay that runs into the second amp. This gives good separation of the delayed and dry signal that can be blended just right by locating the cabs together.

Dan Morrell
      Participant

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Dan Morrell.
      Colin Stephen
      Participant

I have a Marshall JTM45 Andertons 50th Anniversary Ltd edt .. going into Zilla Twin Celestion V30/G12M Cab .. , 2 Pedals .. TCE Dark Matter and a Figure Effects n11 . In the process of replacing the Pups .. etc on my Guitar ..

Bob
      Participant

Port City Pearl 50w into a Port City Wave OS 1×12. There’s a loop in the back but I just put all the pedals in front. XTS for the dirty stuff. Love this set up.

That said, I recently helped my friend pick out a head/cab. He got a Boogie Mark V 35w through the Port City Wave OS 1×12. Totally different animal than my Pearl but it rocks!!!

Pete Thorn

Colin, that Anderson’s 45 is probably pretty sweet huh? I’d like a good JTM45 one of these days..

Bob
      Participant

“Up to 11 and beyond”

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Pete Thorn

Contact Pete

I'm not around right now. But you can send me an email and I'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account