Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Keymaster

Les Is More!

Holly Henderson
      Participant

Best model ever?

Personally, Les Paul Jr. Simplicity, super good looking, comfortable.

Discuss!

Sean Pierce Johnson
      Participant

I have 3 and love them all…though my BFG could use a new Bridge PUP to better match the neck p90 and some TLC.

All of mine are Studios…just a great workhorse model. No frills, all tone!

Slash has the coolest Les Pauls

Shaun
      Participant

My Les Paul is an upgraded Orville from the 80’s. Awesome guitar built to original ’59 specs. Thick top and long tenon neck joint etc,.. just needs a nitro finish.

Magnus Hedlund
      Participant

I have a 2010 CS ’57 Goldtop (R7), just love those fat necks… Never got friendly with the original Burstbuckers, so I’ve installed a pair of pickups made by Jim Rolph instead. Calling it “Precious”, ’cause it really is… 😉

Pete Thorn

I have a few LP’s still- my old Custom, mt 2009 R9, my 90’s wine red standard, a 2007 standard that’s cherry sunburst with a piezo in the bridge (Fishman)…. my yaron of course

Bob
      Participant

My ’69 Gold Top was (and still is) my first great guitar. It’s had a few transformations over the the years but it still plays and sounds like a freakin’ awesome LP.

Currently got Duncan Pearly Gates in there.

Bob
      Participant

However: the best LP That I ever played on was my friend’s Black Beauty. No idea what the year was but it was incredible.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Pete Thorn

Contact Pete

I'm not around right now. But you can send me an email and I'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account