Looking for advise on a Marshall Style Pedal

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jorge Mora Noriega
      Participant

Hi , I’m looking into some overdrive /distortion pedals to replace a Fly Rig RK5 that I want to take of my pedalbaord for fly dates only , I already have a Blues Driver Waza for lo crunch tones , my options are Bogner La Grange , Andy Timmons Angry Charlie and Friedman OD , I play Classic Rock to Hard Rock and maybe some Metal , my Amp is a Laney GH50L with EL34s with a Recto 2×12 Cab, which one would you recommend?

Pete Thorn

I think you’ve got a great cross section of pedals there, in mind, already. Those are top picks for the tone you’re looking for.

Jorge Mora Noriega
      Participant

Thanks Pete , I went the Friedman way and couldn’t be happier , the pedal works just as I would expect it! Thank you very much!

Noah Oscar
      Participant

I am a bit late to rep here, but I want to continue this topic because maybe it will help you and others in the future, have you checked on Reecoupons? because my hubby got his one from the at low rate, they have varieties of the pedal is available, if you wanna buy once check on there.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Pete Thorn

Contact Pete

I'm not around right now. But you can send me an email and I'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account